Sunday 16 September 2012

A little about me...

Well here's a little about me. My real
name is Ariessa pronounced Ah-ree-sah. Named after my zodiac sign Aries. I am an Addict. I am addicted to
Shoes, Lululemon, Nail Polish and as of late Pinterest. I'm completely boy crazy, what woman doesn't enjoy looking at a good looking man? I'm crafty, love to cook and wish I could follow my dreams, quit my day job and open a business where I could put some talents to good use. I'm always looking for an excuse to try something new and am constantly looking for a way to stand out from the crowd and be different. I have 2 beautiful girls 11yrs apart. That's a story for another time :).
So there you have it. A little about me and my 1st Blog which I'm hoping will become quite therapeutic.
I leave you with the hot guy of the day photo. One of Canada's hot Ryan's

1 comment:

  1. Hey KIDDO!! Welcome to the BLOOGOSPHERE!!
    :-D

    oh, btw, I got a couple of each KITTY Ribbon for THE PRINCESSES! -- They're "why" I bought them!

    ReplyDelete